For this week’s episode, Dr. Mike Brasher, senior waterfowl scientist at Ducks Unlimited, gives an update on the avian flu that’s currently affecting waterfowl. We want to understand what it is, how it spreads, the risk to humans and of course our dogs. While we learn the overall risk to dogs and humans remains low, experts are highlighting areas of potential concern and advising on steps that hunters can take to further reduce their exposure and risk. Gamekeepers need to know. Listen, Learn and Be Informed.
- Duck’s Unlimited FAQ’s on Avian Flu: What You Need to Know
- From the Mossy Oak Blog: Waterfowl Ecologist Speaks to Avian Flu Outbreak
- Uncle Ray’s Boat Load of Chips Giveaway with SeaArk : ENTER HERE
- Gamekeeper Butchery Sweet Chili Wild Boar Loin Chop
- Nativ Nursery Habitat Spotlight: Water Oak x Cherry Bark Hybrids
December 20, 2022